About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

S.I.C Vol 56 Kamen Rider Kuuga Decade Edition by Bandai!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,





  • Product Name: Kamen Rider Kuuga
  • Series: Kamen Rider Decade
  • Manufacturer: BANDAI
  • Category: Super Imaginative Chogokin
  • Price: SGD $95.00
  • Offer: SGD $75.00
  • Status: Available / Consignment
  • Release Date: Mid Dec 2010
  • To purchase:
~Detail~
This item is a posable action figure of a character from science-fiction/anime.  
This amazingly detailed and super-posable SIC version of Kamen Rider Kuuga represents the Decade version, and includes an original Kuuga Goram beetle! Sculpted by Kenju Ando. Kuuga stands about 19cm tall.

Interested Buyer, kindly drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

No comments: