About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form by Bandai!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,
  • Product Name: Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form
  • Series: Kamen Rider
  • Manufacturer: BANDAI
  • Category: Super Imaginative Chogokin Kiwami Tamashii
  • Price: SGD $35.00
  • Status: Available
  • Release Date: Mid Feb 2011
  • To purchase: 
~Detail~
This item is a posable action figure.  
Graced with astonishingly intricate detailing, here comes Kamen Rider Blade in his Jack Form! This 12cm action figure's 20 points of articulation help him strike just about any pose you can think of. He comes with his Blay Rouzer and Rouse Absorber, as well as his wicked pair of wings. Impressive!

Interested Buyer, kindly drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

No comments: