About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Saturday, April 9, 2011

S.I.C Vol.57 Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker and Extreme!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,


  • Product Name: Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker and Extreme
  • Series: Kamen Rider
  • Manufacturer: BANDAI
  • Category: Super Imaginative Chogokin
  • Price: SGD $135.00
  • Status: Available / Consignment
  • Release Date: Mid April 2011
  • To purchase: 
~Detail~
This item is a fixed-pose model of a science-fiction/anime item.  
A spectacular S.I.C. version of Kamen Rider W that, in addition to being fully poseable, includes all the  parts necessary to portray him in standard Cycline-Joker mode, or as Kamen Rider W Extreme, with all the weapons for both versions.  Includes five little Gaia Memories, too! Original sculpted by Kenji Ando. 

Interested Buyer, kindly drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

No comments: