About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CHMS FANSPROJECT PARALLAL SHATTERED GLASS TRAILER


Hi All,
Arrival of CHMS FANSPROJECT Parallal Shattered Glass Trailer for Exclusive Shattered Glass Convoy, Picture and detail as follow:

  • Package Consist: Shattered Glass Trailer, Manuel, Sword, Decal, Shoulder Missiles and Carrying Case for Energon Cubes
  • Combine with Shattered Glass Convoy in Vehicle Mode (Noted that above picture S.G Convoy only Sample Not For Sale)
Interested Buyer, kindly proceed to my E-bay store or drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

No comments: