About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Arrival of MTC co Giant Series Giant Type 61 by MAKETOYS!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,


  • Product Name:GIANT TYPE-61
  • Series: 3rd Party Figures
  • Manufacturer: MAKETOYS
  • Category: MAKETOYS CUSTOM
  • Price: SGD $600.00
  • Status: Sold Out / Consignment
  • Release Date: End Oct 2012
~Detail~
This great custom upgrade kit from Make Toys includes all three sets required to form the green giant, in one giftset packaging.

Interested Buyer, kindly drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

For more other 3rd Party Products, Click Here!!    

No comments: