About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sci-Fi Revoltech Iron Man Mark V by Kaiyodo!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,

  • Product Name: Ironman Mark V
  • Series: Revoltech
  • Manufacturer: KAIYODO
  • Category: Ironman / Revoltech SCI-FI
  • Price: SGD $60.00
  • Status: Available
  • Release Date: Mid Dec 2012
  • To purchase:
~Detail~ 

This item is a posable action figure from the Revoltech series.   
 
The suitcase suit, as seen Iron Man 2! This figure features the trademark Revoltech detail and posability we've come to know and love. Incredible! Stands about 16cm tall.


Interested Buyer, kindly proceed to my E-bay store or drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

For more other Revoltech Products, Click Here!!

No comments: