About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Danboard Plastic Model Kit by Kotobukiya!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,
  • Product Name: Danboard
  • Series: Yotsuba
  • Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
  • Category: Model Kit
  • Price: SGD $50.00
  • Status: Available / Limited Qty
  • Release Date: Mid July 2012
  • To purchase:
~Detail~
This item is an injection-plastic figure kit.  
Yotsubato's Danboard, as an unpainted plastic model assembly kit! Will stand about 12.5cm tall when assembled. Set inlcudes only one Danboard! Human figures not included, either.

Interested Buyer, kindly drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

No comments: