About Me

My photo
Just a normal Toys Collector and due to work Commitment, need to travel oversea and fall in love with toys when i saw how oversea store display their products, If you are looking for any products, kindly sent me a E-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com for inquiry. Thanks

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Transformers Prime AM-15 Dark Megatron by Takaratomy!!

Hi All,
Just in DREAMTOYSPROJECT,
  • Product Name: AM-15 Darkness Megatron
  • Series: Arm Micron
  • Manufacturer: TAKARATOMY
  • Category: Transformers
  • Price: SGD $85.00
  • Status: Available / Consignment
  • Release Date: Mid July 2012
  • To Purchase:
~Detail~
This item is a completed action toy designed for collectors. 


Interested Buyer, kindly drop me a e-mail at dreamtoysproject@gmail.com or left down your contact no, my friend or I will get back to you. Thanks.

For more other Transformers Prime Products, Click Here!!

No comments: